This is the recipe for my last picture post! Enjoyyy!!
Three strips of chicken
1 can of cream of mushroom
Half a can of water and half a can of milk
- Season chicken with Garlic salt, Lemon pepper, Cayenne, Basil
- Heat butter in saute pan
- Saute chicken for 5 minute on each side (do not clean pan!)
- Place chicken on foil in a oven save pan
- Put in oven for 15 minute
- While chicken is in oven, boil water and cook noodles
- In chicken saute pan add 1 can of cream of mushroom, half a can of water, and half a can of milk
- Let simmer and mix, scrap the bottom of the pan to get all the good stuff
- Add just a little more Garlic salt, Lemon pepper, Cayenne, Basil
- Let simmer till noodle and chicken are ready
- When noodles are done drain and add then to the mushroom sauce and mix
- Put in bowls and add chicken on top!
- Bon Appetit!!!!
- **one can of cream of mushroom makes al LOT of sauce!!